Bus stop (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bus Stop (film))
|Look up bus stop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bus stop is a place, other than a terminal, established for buses to pick up and drop off passengers
Bus Stop may also refer to:
- Bus Stop (play), a 1955 play by William Inge
- Bus Stop (1956 film), a 1956 film, loosely based on the play, with Marilyn Monroe and Don Murray
- Bus Stop (2012 film), a 2012 Telugu film directed by Maruthi
- Bus Stop (TV series), a 1961-62 television series
- Bus Stop (1982 film), the 1982 retelling of the original 1955 play starring Tim Matheson
- Bus Stop (1983 play) by Gao Xingjian
- Bus Stop (2000 TV series), a 2000 Japanese series starring Naoko Iijima
- Bus Stop (band), a 1998 band known for a version of "Kung Fu Fighting"
- "Bus Stop" (song), a 1966 single by The Hollies
- "The Bus Stop Song", a 1956 single by The Four Lads, used as the intro song for the 1956 film Bus Stop
- "(Are You Ready) Do The Bus Stop", a 1975 single by Fatback Band
- Bus Stop (album), a 1966 album by The Hollies
- Jonathan Clements; Motoko Tamamuro (1 November 2003). The Dorama Encyclopedia: A Guide to Japanese TV Drama Since 1953. Stone Bridge Press. pp. 33–34. ISBN 978-1-880656-81-5.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bus stop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.