|Headquarters||Busan, South Korea|
|BinDae In CEO|
Number of employees
Busan Bank (hangul:부산은행, hanja:釜山銀行) is a regional bank in South Korea. The company was established in 1967 to facilitate the regional economy. The bank is based and headquartered in the busy port city of Busan, South Korea, and offers a full range of retail banking services including foreign exchange at its Seomyeon main branch. The bank has 260 branches in Korea. Its main shareholders include Aberdeen Asset Management Asia Ltd., Lotte group, National Pension Service, Capital Research & Global Investors, Parkland, Templeton, etc.
- "Busan Bank Management Philosophy". www.busanbank.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- Group, BNK Financial. "BNK Busan Bank". eng.bnkfg.com. Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- "Busan Bank Head Office". www.busanbank.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- "Busan Bank Shops Guide". www.busanbank.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- Group, BNK Financial. "Major Shareholders & Dividend History". eng.bnkfg.com. Retrieved 2018-05-25.
- Busan Bank Official Homepage (in Korean)
|This Asian bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|