|Location||Choryang-dong, Dong District, Busan
|Line(s)||Gyeongbu Line, Gyeongbu High Speed Railway|
|Opened||April 1, 1908|
|Operated by||Busan Transportation Corporation|
|Line(s)||Busan Metro Line 1|
|Opened||May 15, 1987|
Busan Station is a train station in Busan, southeast South Korea, and the southern terminus of the Gyeongbu Line, the most important railway line in the country, which links Busan with Seoul in just under three hours, using the KTX line (Korea's high-speed rail system). Busan Line 1's official name is Busan Station Station
Construction of the new KTX Busan terminal began in 2001 and was completed in 2003. The new station covers 24,646 square meters/265,287 square feet and it is equipped with up-to-date automatic ticket vending machines, 11 elevators, 10 escalators, PC area, waiting and vending areas.
The entire convex curved front of the structure is glass covered construction and the station is considered an architecturally significant building.
The main entrance opens up to a large park-like area surrounding the front of the station to the west.
|1||Gyeongbu Line||Saemaul-ho||For Gupo·Dongdaegu·Daejeon·Seoul|
|3·4||Gyeongbu Line||Mugunghwa-ho||For Dongdaegu·Yeongju·Daejeon·Seoul|
|5·6||Gyeongbu Line·Gyeongbu High Speed Railway||KTX||For Gupo·Miryang·Dongdaegu·Daejeon·Seoul·Haengsin|
|8·9||Gyeongbu Line·Gyeongbu High Speed Railway||KTX||For Ulsan·Singyeongju·Dongdaegu·Daejeon·Seou·Haengsin||Some KTX Trains run via Suwon or Yeongdeungpo which are stations on non-KTX Gyeongbu lane|
|10~13||Gyeongbu Line·Gyeongbu High Speed Railway||KTX·Saemaul-ho·Mugunghwa-ho||Exit Only|
Busan Station of Busan Metro has two side platform serving 2 tracks.
|Up||●Line 1||For Jungang・Nampo・Saha・Sinpyeong|
|Down||●Line 1||For Seomyeon・Yeonsan・Dongnae・Nopo|
- Platform numbers are not assigned.
- "asian-efl-journal". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- "seoulbysubway". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- "railway-technology". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- It means "Busan Station" Station. In other words, "The station near Busan Station"
- "lifeinkorea-Travel2". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- "glasssteelandstone.com-Busan Station". Retrieved 2010-08-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Busan Station.|
- Korail Busan website (Korean)
- KTX & other Trains: Busan Metropolitan Government
- Metro of busan - busan official site
- (Korean) Cyber station information from Busan Transportation Corporation
|Preceding station||Busan Metro||Following station|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|