Bushū-Nagase Station north entrance in October 2013
|Location||1-62-1 Wakayama, Moroyama-machi, Iruma-gun, Saitama-ken 350-0462
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Ogose Line|
|Distance||7.6 km from Sakado|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||16 December 1934|
|Passengers (FY2014)||4,630 daily|
Bushū-Nagase Station is served by the Tobu Ogose Line, a 10.9 km predominantly single-track branchline running from Sakado to Ogose, and is situated 7.6 km from Sakado. During the daytime, the station is served by four trains per hour in each direction.
The station consists of two side platforms serving two tracks forming a passing loop on the single-track line.
The station was rebuilt between 2012 and 2013 with a new station structure above the tracks, enabling station entrances to be built on both the north and south sides.
|1||■ Tobu Ogose Line||for Ogose|
|2||■ Tobu Ogose Line||for Sakado|
|Tobu Ogose Line|
The station opened on 16 December 1934.
Platform edge sensors and TV monitors were installed in 2008 ahead of the start of driver-only operation on the Ogose Line from June 2008.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Ogose Line, with Bushū-Nagase Station becoming "TJ-44".
A new overhead station building opened on 5 October 2013.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 4,630 passengers daily.
- Atarashiki-mura residential community
Higashi-Moro Station is served by the "Moro Bus" community minibus (Yuzu Yellow Line) service.
- 武州長瀬駅 [Bushū-Nagase Station] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Retrieved 8 January 2012.
- Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 武州長瀬駅の工事について [Bushu-Nagase Station rebuilding details]. Moroyama Town official website (in Japanese). Japan: Moroyama Town. 2011. Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- １０月5日（土）早朝（始発列車）より武州長瀬駅自由通路・橋上駅舎が利用開始となります！ [Bushu-Nagase Station overhead station to open from 5 October] (PDF). Moroyama Town official website (in Japanese). Japan: Moroyama Town. 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 October 2013. Retrieved 11 September 2016.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information (Passenger statistics)] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 2 September 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- もろバス時刻表 ゆず号 [Moro Bus Timetable - Yuzu] (pdf) (in Japanese). Japan: Moroyama. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bushū-Nagase Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)