|Elevation||82 ft (25 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Bush is an unincorporated community in northeastern St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, United States. Bush is on Louisiana Highway 21 south of Sun. It is part of the New Orleans–Metairie–Kenner Metropolitan Statistical Area. Highway 21 crosses the Bogue Chitto River approximately 1.45 miles (2.33 km) north of town.
St. Tammany Parish Public Schools serves Bush residents.
Fifth Ward Junior High School in unincorporated St. Tammany Parish serves K-8.
The Bush Branch of the St. Tammany Parish Library serves local residents.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bush, Louisiana
- Louisiana Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 3rd ed., 2010, p. 48 ISBN 0899332862
- Fifth Ward Junior High School Boundary Archived August 5, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. St. Tammany Parish Public Schools
- Covington High School Boundary Archived 2007-08-05 at the Wayback Machine. St. Tammany Parish Public Schools
- "Bush Branch". www.sttammanylibrary.org. Retrieved 2020-01-23.