From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2011)|
|Studio album by Peter Tosh|
|Recorded||Dynamic Sounds and Joe Gibbs Studio, Kingston, Jamaica|
|Label||Rolling Stones Records|
|Producer||Peter Tosh and Robert Shakespeare / The Glimmer Twins|
|Peter Tosh chronology|
|Rolling Stone||(mixed) link|
Bush Doctor audio sample
|Problems playing this file? See media help.|
Bush Doctor is the third studio album by Peter Tosh. It was released in 1978.
All tracks composed by Peter Tosh; except where indicated
- Side 1
- "(You Gotta Walk) Don't Look Back" (Smokey Robinson, Ronald White) - 3:43
- "Pick Myself Up" - 3:55
- "I'm the Toughest" - 3:48
- "Soon Come" (Tosh, Bob Marley) - 3:54
- "Moses - The Prophet" - 3:37
- Side 2
- "Bush Doctor" - 4:04
- "Stand Firm" - 6:10
- "Dem Ha Fe Get a Beatin'" - 4:11
- "Creation" - 6:29
Bonus tracks on "The Definitive Remasters" 2002 EMI CD release
- 10. "Lesson in My Life - (previously unreleased)"
- 11. "Soon Come - (long version)"
- 12. "I'm the Toughest - (long version)"
- 13. "Bush Doctor - (long version)"
- 14. "(You Gotta Walk) Don't Look Back (alternate version)"
- 15. "Tough Rock Soft Stones - (previously unreleased)"
- Peter Tosh - Rhythm & acoustic guitars, clavinet, audio harp, lead vocals
- Robbie Shakespeare - Bass, pick guitar, guitar, horn arrangements
- Sly Dunbar - Drums, Gato Box
- Mikey Chung - Lead guitar, Moog synthesizer, Fender Rhodes, pick guitar
- Robert Lyn - Acoustic piano, organ, Fender Rhodes, clavinet
- Keith Sterling - Keyboards
- Luther François - Soprano sax
- Donald Kinsey - Lead guitar
- Larry McDonald - Percussion
- Uziah "Sticky" Thompson - Percussion