(Redirected from Bush River (disambiguation))
Bush River is the name of several rivers in the United States:
- Bush River (Maryland), a tidal estuary in Harford County, Maryland, located about 15 mi (24 km) northeast of Baltimore
- Bush River (South Carolina), a tributary of the Saluda River, 30 mi (48 km) long, in the Piedmont region of western South Carolina in the United States. Via the Saluda and Congaree Rivers, it is part of the watershed of the Santee River, which flows to the Atlantic Ocean
- Bush River (Virginia), a river in the United States state of Virginia. It is located near Farmville, Virginia
And one in Canada:
- Bush River (British Columbia), a tributary of the Columbia River in the Columbia Country of southeastern British Columbia, Canada, entering that river via the Bush Arm of Kinbasket Lake
- River Bush, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.