From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bushido in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bushido or Bushidō is the code of honour of the samurai of feudal Japan.
Bushido may also refer to:
- Bushido (game), a German board game where players compete for honor to become the next Emperor of Japan
- Bushido (role-playing game), a role playing game from the late 20th century
- Bushido (comics), a DC comics character
- Bushido (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Mr. Bushido, a character in the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Kenji Bushido, a foe in the racing game Need for Speed: Carbon
- Bushido (rapper) (born 1978), a German rapper
- Bushido, Samurai Saga, a 1963 Japanese film
- Bushido: The Soul of Japan, a 1900 book
- "Bushido", a single on the album (r)Evolution by HammerFall
- Bushido, the trade name of Pride Fighting Championships lightweight and welterweight mixed martial arts events
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bushido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.