Bushmaster may refer to:
- Any member of the genus Lachesis — large venomous pit vipers of Central and South America
Military and firearms
- Bushmaster Firearms International, an American firearms manufacturer
- Bushmaster Arm Pistol, a 5.56×45mm NATO weapon classified as either a long pistol or short rifle
- Bushmaster M17S, a semi-automatic bullpup rifle
- Bushmaster ACR, an assault rifle originally designed by Magpul
- Bushmaster XM-15, a line of AR-15 pattern rifles and carbines
- Bushmaster M4 Type Carbine, a carbine in the XM-15 family
- .450 Bushmaster, a rifle cartridge originally developed by LeMAG Firearms LLC
- Bushmaster IMV, an Australian infantry mobility vehicle.
- During World War II, the 158th Infantry Regiment of the Arizona Army National Guard were nicknamed the "Bushmasters".
- A variant of the Landing Vehicle Tracked (LVT).
- M242 Bushmaster, a 25mm chain gun manufactured by Alliant Techsystems.
- Bushmaster (DC Comics) is the name of a fictional DC Comics superhero.
- Bushmaster (Marvel Comics) is the codename for two Marvel Comics super-villains.
- Stout Bushmaster 2000 (a development of the Ford Trimotor)
- a modified Piper PA-22 Tri-Pacer airplane with lengthened wings, fuselage and more powerful engine.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bushmaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.