From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bushranger (horse))
|Look up bushranger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bushranger was a lawbreaker who used the Australian bush to avoid capture.
Bushranger(s) may also refer to:
- Bush Ranger (car), limited production off-road vehicle based on a Range Rover platform
- Bushranger (American horse) (1930–37), American racehorse
- Bushranger (Irish horse) (born 2006), Irish racehorse
- Bushranger, popular nickname given to the Australian Bell UH-1 Iroquois helicopters during the Vietnam War
- Bushranger, the Norinco JW-103 rifle
- Bushrangers, Australian rules football team in the AFLQ State Association
- Victorian Bushrangers, Australian cricket team
- Bush Ranger, a financial supporter of George W. Bush who provided $200,000 or more for his 2004 election campaign
- The Bushranger (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bushranger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.