From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up business in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Business may also refer to:
- the business sector – the combined activity of all company-based trading and industrial activity in an economy
- trade, the transfer of the ownership of goods or services from one person or entity to another in exchange for other goods or services or for money
- an individual industry – such as "the meat business" or "the oil business"
- Business (EP), an EP by Jet Lag Gemini
- Business (newspaper), a weekly business newspaper in Ukraine
- "Business" (song), a single by Eminem
- business class on airlines
- business route, a type of highway in North America
- a group of ferrets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Business.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.