Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up business in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Business may also refer to:
- a business: an organization (company or enterprise, for example) involved in the trade of goods, services, or both, with consumers
- the business sector – the combined activity of all company-based trading and industrial activity in an economy
- trade, the transfer of the ownership of goods or services from one person or entity to another in exchange for other goods or services or for money
- an individual industry, such as "the meat business" or "the oil business"
- an individual line of business within an industry, such as "the bacon business" within "the meat business" or "a ball-bearing line" within "a bearing business"
- Business (EP), an EP by Jet Lag Gemini
- Business (newspaper), a weekly business newspaper in Ukraine
- "Business" (song), a single by Eminem
- business class on airlines
- business route, a type of highway in North America
- a group of ferrets
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Business.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.