Business New Europe
|Publisher||bne Media Ltd|
|Company||bne Media Ltd|
Business New Europe is a media company covering business, economic finance and politics in the 30 countries of the former Soviet Union, Central Europe, Balkans, Caucasus, Central Asia and Turkey. Business New Europe was founded in 2006 by its editor-in-chief Ben Aris and Nicholas Watson, the managing editor. Business New Europe is headquartered in Moscow and Prague.
The company publishes Business New Europe, a monthly English language magazine as well as a daily news website and email newsletters. The company's name is stylized in all lower-case letters as "bne" and "business new europe" in its publications.
The company's staff are based in multiple locations throughout the magazine's geographic area of coverage.
The publication positions itself as an expert source of business news on the regions it covers with a target audience of investment professionals. Business New Europe has been quoted in Bloomberg Businessweek and Russia Today articles. Its articles are also syndicated by Financial Times, Daily Telegraph, The New York Times, Sud Deutsche Zeitung, La Republica, El Pais, Figaro, The Times of India, Russia Now, Institutional Investor and Business Insider.
- "About Us | Business New Europe". Business New Europe. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Business New Europe". Archived from the original on 3 November 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Contacts | Business New Europe". Business New Europe. 20 January 2008. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Advertisers". Business New Europe. 20 January 2008. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "The Russian Vegas … in Siberia". Businessweek. 3 March 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- [dead link]
- "Special Search | Russia Beyond The Headlines". Rbth. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Business New Europe". Business Insider. Retrieved 26 September 2015.