Business New Europe
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Publisher||bne Media Ltd|
|Company||bne Media Ltd|
|Based in||London and suburban Boston|
Business New Europe publishes business news and data on emerging markets. A New Sparta company, bne IntelliNews is the combination of bne Media (the publisher of bne magazine founded in 2006) and Emerging Markets Direct, the parent publisher of the IntelliNews news and viewswire founded in 1998. Both companies were acquired and merged in 2014 by Jerome Booth's New Sparta. bne IntelliNews is independently owned and operated, with significant stakes held by Ben Aris, James Hammond, Nicholas Watson and Liam Halligan. .
The company publishes Business New Europe, a monthly English language magazine as well as a daily news website and email newsletters. The company's name is stylized in all lower-case letters as "bne" and "business new europe" in its publications.
The company's staff are based in multiple locations throughout the magazine's geographic area of coverage.
The publication positions itself as an expert source of business news on the regions it covers with a target audience of investment professionals. Business New Europe has been quoted in Bloomberg Businessweek and Russia Today articles. Its articles are also syndicated by Financial Times, Daily Telegraph, The New York Times, Sud Deutsche Zeitung, La Republica, El Pais, Figaro, The Times of India, Russia Now, Institutional Investor and Business Insider.
- "About Us; Business New Europe". Business New Europe. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Business New Europe". Archived from the original on 3 November 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Contacts | Business New Europe". Business New Europe. 20 January 2008. Archived from the original on 27 March 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Advertisers". Business New Europe. 20 January 2008. Archived from the original on 27 March 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "The Russian Vegas … in Siberia". Businessweek. 3 March 2011. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- [dead link]
- "Special Search | Russia Beyond The Headlines". Rbth. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Business New Europe". Business Insider. Retrieved 26 September 2015.