CNN Business Traveller
|CNN Business Traveller|
|Presented by||Richard Quest|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30 minutes (inc. adverts)|
|Original network||CNN International|
|Original release||2002 – present|
The program was launched in 2002 and the program investigates various topics related to business related travel, including airlines, airport lounges, frequent-flyer programs, hotels and the travelling lifestyle.
In 2016, the program attempted a stunt to fly around the world travelling only on low cost carriers, comparing experiences on each airline and interviewing executives from the carriers over two episodes of CNN Business Traveller. Quest travelled on 10 airlines, through 9 countries across 8 days.
- McLean, Gareth (22 June 2009). "'I can't turn the clock back'". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- "Article from BTNews 1 FEBRUARY 2016". BTN. 1 February 2016. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- "HMH CEO LAURENT A. VOIVENEL ON THE CNN BUSINESS TRAVELLER SHOW". HMH Hotel Group. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- Knox, David (1 March 2016). "Dream job for CNN's James Williams". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- "CNN Business Traveller Concur Interview". Grayling. Archived from the original on 18 June 2016. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- Knox, David (8 May 2016). "CNN Business Traveller visits Sydney". TV Tonight. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
- Chen, James (11 April 2016). "CNN Business Traveller goes round the world with Richard Quest". Asian Television Awards. Retrieved 18 June 2016.
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|