Business model pattern
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Business model patterns are reusable business model architectural components, which can be used in generating a new business model. In the process of new business model generation, the business model innovator can use one or more of these patterns to creating a new business model. Each of these patterns has similarities in characteristics, business model building blocks arrangements and behaviors. Alexander Osterwalder call these similarities the "business model pattern".
- Unbundling business model
- Long tail model
- Multi-sided platform model
- Free as a business model
- Open business model
- Mettler, Tobias; Eurich, Markus (2012). "A design-pattern-based approach for analyzing e-health business models". Health Policy and Technology. 1 (2): 77–85. doi:10.1016/j.hlpt.2012.04.005.
- Osterwalder, Alexander (2010). Business Model Generation. American: Willey. p. 288.
- "Business Model Patterns".
- "Inspiring business model patterns *NEW*".