||It has been suggested that Saturday-night stay be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since March 2015.|
A business trip is a trip undertaken for work or business purposes, as opposed to other types of travel, such as for leisure purposes or regularly commuting between one's home and workplace.
Reasons for business trips
The necessity to conduct business travel may have many reasons. A few are stated below:
- Visiting customers or suppliers
- Meetings at other company locations
- Professional development and attending a congress.
- Davidson, Rob; Cope, Beulah (2003), Business Travel: Conferences, Incentive Travel, Exhibitions, Corporate Hospitality, and Corporate Travel, Pearson Education, ISBN 9780582404441
- Beaverstock, Jonathan; Derudder, Ben; Faulconbridge; Witlox (2012), International Business Travel in the Global Economy, Ashgate Publishing, ISBN 9781409488439
- Swarbrooke, John; Horner, Susan (2012), Business Travel and Tourism, Routledge, ISBN 9781136423062
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Business travel.|
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|