||It has been suggested that Saturday-night stay be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since March 2015.|
A business travel or business trip is a travel done in the course of business or work, other than the daily commuting between home and workplace.
Reasons for business travel
The necessity to conduct business travel may have many reasons. A few are stated below:
- Visiting customers or suppliers
- Meetings at other company locations
- Professional development and attending a congress.
- Davidson, Rob; Cope, Beulah (2003), Business Travel: Conferences, Incentive Travel, Exhibitions, Corporate Hospitality, and Corporate Travel, Pearson Education, ISBN 9780582404441
- Beaverstock, Jonathan; Derudder, Ben; Faulconbridge; Witlox (2012), International Business Travel in the Global Economy, Ashgate Publishing, ISBN 9781409488439
- Swarbrooke, John; Horner, Susan (2012), Business Travel and Tourism, Routledge, ISBN 9781136423062
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Business travel.|
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|