From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Busiris or Bousiris (Greek: Βούσιρις) may mean refer to the following:
- Busiris (Lower Egypt), a large ancient city of Egypt, capital of its nome, and now a Catholic titular bishopric
- Busiris (Middle Egypt), an ancient city of Egypt, near the Egyptian Pyramids
- Busiris (Aphroditopolis), an ancient city of Egypt, southwest of Aphroditopolis
- Taposiris Magna (or Abusir, Busiris) was an ancient port city of Egypt
- Busiris (Greek mythology), a mythical king of Egypt
- Busiris, a declamation by Isocrates referring to the above Egyptian king
- Busiris (1719), a stage tragedy by Edward Young
- Busiri, an Egyptian poet of the Middle Ages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Busiris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.