Transdev Australasia (50%)
|Ceased operation||July 2019|
|Service area||Northern Territory|
|Service type||Bus services|
25 (August 2019)
|Chief executive||Tony Hopkins|
In November 2012, Buslink Vivo was awarded a 56-month contract to operate vehicles to transport workers during the construction of the Ichthys LNG project in the Northern Territory of Australia.
The fleet peaked at 212 buses, primarily Irizar and Volgren bodied Mercedes-Benz OH1830s. With the completion of the project, by October 2018 the fleet was down to 92 and down to 25 by August 2019.
- Welcome to Buslink Vivo Buslink Vivo
- Historical details for ABN 63 159 640 972 ABN Lookup
- Veolia Transdev and Buslink jv Buslink Vivo wins Ichthys employee transport contract Archived 26 December 2013 at the Wayback Machine UBI France 20 November 2012
- Top end tender awarded Australasian Bus & Coach 22 November 2012
- Veolia Transdev awarded 140 million euro contract in Australia Transdev 7 December 2012
- "Thank You for visiting Buslink Vivo". Buslink Vivo. Archived from the original on 6 June 2019.
- "Buslink VIVO gets more than 15 million to work in Darwin". Transdev Australasia. 5 August 2019. Archived from the original on 21 August 2019. Retrieved 21 August 2019.
- Community Bulletin #150 Inpex
- Buslink Vivo Australian Bus Fleet Lists January 2018
- Buslink Vivo Australian Bus Fleet Lists August 2019