|Look up busted in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Busted may refer to:
- Busted (band), an English pop rock band
- Busted (Cheap Trick album) (1990)
- "Busted" (Johnny Cash song) (1962)
- "Busted" (Joanne song) (2001)
- "Busted", a song by the Black Keys from The Big Come Up
- "Busted", a song on Phineas and Ferb
- "Busted", a song by Matchbox 20 from Yourself or Someone Like You
In other uses:
- Busted (film), a 1997 comedy film
- MTV's Busted, a reality TV show that began airing in 2008
- Busted (horse) (1963–1988), British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Busted!, the quarterly newsletter of the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- A message that appears when a protagonist is arrested on all Grand Theft Auto games (except Grand Theft Auto IV).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Busted.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.