|Look up busy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Busy may refer to:
- Busy Bee (born 1962), American rapper
- Busy Philipps (born 1979), American film actress
- Everett M. "Busy" Arnold (1899–1974), American comic books entrepreneur
- Busy P, the stage name of the French DJ Pedro Winter
- Busy (musician) (born 1984), American electronic musician
- "Busy" (Lyfe Jennings song), 2010
- "Busy" (Olly Murs song), 2011
- "Busy", a song by Jawbreaker
- "Busy", a 1998 song by Grinspoon
- "Busy", a 2000 song by K's Choice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Busy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.