(Redirected from But)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up but in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
BUT or But may refer to:
- "But", a common English conjunction
- Bathpalathang Airport, a domestic airport in Bhutan
- Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China
- British United Traction, a division of Leyland Motors Ltd
- Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic
- "BUT"/"Aishō", a 2007 J-Pop single by Koda Kumi
- But, Opole Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- But (surname)
- but-, an organic chemical name component
- BUT (retailer), a French retail store franchise brand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BUT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.