|Look up butch or Butch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butch may refer to
- Butch (nickname), a list of people
- Butch Miller (wrestler) (born 1944), ring name of New Zealand professional wrestler Robert "Bob" Miller
- Butch Patrick (born 1953), American child actor best known for his role as Eddie Munster in The Munsters
- Butch Coolidge, fictional character in the film Pulp Fiction
- Butch and Cassidy, minor antagonists from the Pokémon anime
- Butch the Bulldog, nemesis of Pluto in Walt Disney cartoons
- Butch (Tom and Jerry), a black cat from the Tom and Jerry cartoons
- Butch, the black hair member of The Rowdyruff Boys, a trio of villains in the animated series The Powerpuff Girls
- Tommy Bond of Our Gang
- Butch, a tow truck who makes cameos in Thomas and Friends
- Butch, the dog verified as the oldest on Earth, age 28
- Butch, one of the Tamworth Two, two pigs who escaped from an abattoir and caused a media frenzy in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.