|Time zone||MMT (UTC+6:30)|
Buthidaung Township (Burmese: ဘူးသီးတောင်မြို့နယ် [búðídàʊɴ mjo̰nɛ̀]) is a township of Maungdaw District in the Rakhine State of Myanmar (Burma). The principal town and administrative seat is Buthidaung.
The ratio of Rohingya to Rakhine nationals in Maungtaw and Buthidaung has become 94:6 in 2012.
There are three high schools, one high school (branch), two affiliated high schools, three middle schools, three middle schools (branches), 20 postprimary schools and 122 primary schools in 2010-11.
- "Buthidaung Township - Rakhine State" map, Myanmar Information Management Unit (MIMU)
- "Buthidaung Google Satellite Map" Maplandia
- "Buthidaung (Township, Myanmar) - Population Statistics and Location in Maps and Charts". www.citypopulation.de. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- http://www.mrtv3.net.mm/newpaper/18newsn.pdf Page 9 Col 2
- http://www.mrtv3.net.mm/newpaper/29newsn.pdf Page 7 Column 2
|This Rakhine State location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|