|Look up butt or Butt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butt may refer to:
- Figurative or literal blunt ends:
- Butt joint, a woodworking joinery technique
- Butt splice connector, a type of crimp electrical connector
- Buttstock or butt, the back part of a rifle or other firearm
- Headbutt or butt, (implicitly blunt) blow administered with the head
- Cigarette butt
- Boston butt or pork butt, a shoulder cut of pork
- Metonym for cigarette
- Measurement and storage of liquids:
- Archery butt, practice target
- Titled works:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.