|Look up butt or Butt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butt may refer to:
- Figurative or literal blunt ends:
- Butt joint, a woodworking joinery technique
- Butt splice connector, a type of crimp electrical connector
- Buttstock or butt, the back part of a rifle or other firearm
- Headbutt or butt, (implicitly blunt) blow administered with the head
- Cigarette butt
- Boston butt or pork butt, a shoulder cut of pork
- Metonym for cigarette
- Measurement and storage of liquids:
- Archery butt, practice target
- Titled works:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.