From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Butter or butter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Butter is a dairy product made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk.
Butter may also refer to:
- Butter (surname)
- Butter Project, an online video-streaming platform
- Bhuttar, Pakistan, also spelled Butter, a village
- Butter (1998 film), an action film
- Butter (2011 film), an ensemble comedy directed by Jim Field Smith
- Butter (album), an album by Hudson Mohawke
- Butter (band), German metalcore band
- Butter 08, American alternative rock band
- "Butter", song from the album The Low End Theory by A Tribe Called Quest
- "Butter", song by The Bloody Beetroots
- All pages beginning with "Butter"
- All pages with a title containing butter
- Butters (disambiguation)
- Butter catfish (disambiguation)
- Butterbar (disambiguation)
- Buttar (disambiguation)
- Butterfly (disambiguation)
- Buttery (disambiguation)
- Butter-and-eggs (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.