Butterflies (3+2 song)
|Single by 3+2|
|Format||Digital single, CD single|
|Songwriter(s)||Maxim Fadeev, Robert Wells, Malka Chaplin|
"Butterflies" is a song, written by Maxim Fadeev, Robert Wells and Malka Chaplin and performed by Belarusian group 3+2, and was the Belarusian entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2010, held in Oslo, Norway in May 2010. 3+2 had been internally selected in March 2010 to represent Belarus in the contest by the Belarusian broadcaster BTRC, initially with the song "Far Away". However, on 19 March it was announced that 3+2 had changed their song for the contest, and would now be singing "Butterflies" in the first semi-final on 25 May. They qualified for the final, for the only second time in the history for Belarus (the first since 2007). However, in the final, they finished 24th out of 25. With three countries left to vote, they got 12 points from Georgia, thus they moved one place up and left the United Kingdom in last place.
- http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/article12311198.ab Read 2016-03-04 Swedish article about Robert Wells
- Dahlander, Gustav (25 February 2010). "3+2 equals 12 for Belarus in Eurovision?". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Murray, Gavin (25 February 2010). "Belarus: 3+2 to Eurovision". ESCToday. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Montebello, Edward (19 March 2010). "Belarus change entry for Oslo". ESCToday. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- Schacht, Andreas (19 March 2010). "Belarus: 3+2 to perform Butterflies in Oslo". European Broadcasting Union. Retrieved 19 March 2010.
- Official music video - YouTube
|This Belarus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|