Butterfly effect (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up butterfly effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The butterfly effect is a metaphor for sensitive dependence on initial conditions in chaos theory.
Butterfly effect may also refer to:
- A Sound of Thunder, a short story by Ray Bradbury, that popularized the phrase "butterfly effect"
- Butterfly Effect, a collection of poetry by Harry Humes
- Murder in Maine: The Butterfly Effect, a novel by Mildred B. Davis and Katherine Roome
Film and television
- The Butterfly Effect, a 2004 film
- The Butterfly Effect 2, a 2006 film
- The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations, a 2009 film
- "The Butterfly Effect" (Heroes), an episode of Heroes
- Two episodes of Ugly Betty:
- "Butterfly Effect" (Unforgettable), an episode of Unforgettable
- Until Dawn, a 2015 in-game system called the "Butterfly Effect" in which any choice of action by the player may cause unforeseen consequences later on
- Life Is Strange, uses the butterfly effect in its game mechanics
- The Butterfly Effect (band), an Australian hard rock band
- The Butterfly Effect (EP), a 2001 EP by the band
- Butterfly Effect (Ashley Roberts album)
- The Butterfly Effect, an album by Diana Yukawa
- The Butterfly Effect (Moonspell album)
- "Butterfly Effect" (Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku song), 2014
- "Butterfly Effect" (Travis Scott song), 2017
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butterfly effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.