Jump to navigation Jump to search
Butternut may refer to:
- Butternut, a type of walnut produced by the butternut tree (species Juglans cinerea)
- Butternut, a shade of yellow similar to khaki and the color of the butternut squash
- Butternuts, Confederate soldiers who wore butternut-colored uniforms
- Butternuts, Midwesterners of Southern descent in the antebellum United States; also sometimes used to refer to Northerners who supported the Southern cause during the Civil War, see Copperheads (politics)
- Butternut Bread, a regional brand marketed by Flowers Foods
- Butternut Candy, a defunct brand of chocolate candy bars with caramel and peanuts, made by Hollywood Candy Company
- Butternut Coffee, a brand originally produced by the Paxton and Gallagher Wholesale Grocery, and later Swanson
- Butternut doughnut, a flavor of doughnut
- Butternut squash, an edible winter squash
- Juglans cinerea, a species of walnut tree commonly called a butternut tree
- USS Butternut (YAG-60), a ship of the United States Navy
- Butternut, Wisconsin, USA
- Butternuts, New York, USA
- Butternut Lake (Meeker County, Minnesota)
- Butternut Valley Township, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, USA
- Butternut, Minnesota, USA
- Ski Butternut, a ski resort in Great Barrington, Massachusetts, USA
- Tennessee, the "Butternut State"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Butternut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.