From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buttery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buttery may refer to:
- Buttery (bread), a savoury Scottish bread roll
- Buttery (shop), a storeroom for liquor
- Buttery (room) A service room in a large medieval household.
- Arthur Buttery (1908–1990), English footballer
- Frank Buttery (1851–1902), American baseball player
- Guy Buttery (born 1983), South African musician primarily known as a guitar player
- John Buttery (c. 1829—1912), British merchant operating in the Straits Settlements
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buttery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.