Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up buyback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buyback may refer to:
- Buyback of a failed product under an American Lemon law
- Buyback of a product under a Money back guarantee
- Buyback of vehicles under the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan
- Sale and repurchase agreement of goods
- Buyback contract, a type of financing deal in the Iranian petroleum industry
- Buyback of shares, see Treasury stock
- Stock buyback, also called share repurchase or share buyback, the repurchase of stock by the company that issued it
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buyback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.