Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up buyback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buyback may refer to:
- Buyback of a failed product under an American Lemon law
- Buyback of a product under a Money back guarantee
- Buyback of vehicles under the Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan
- Sale and repurchase agreement of goods
- Buyback contract, a type of financing deal in the Iranian petroleum industry
- Buyback of shares, see Treasury stock
- Stock buyback, also called share repurchase or share buyback, the repurchase of stock by the company that issued it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Buyback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.