Japan National Road Route 9
Buzenda (豊前田, ぶぜんだ) refers to the downtown area of Shimonoseki City, Japan. It is located in the Shimonoseki Station area, and it is known as the most famous downtown area in Yamaguchi Prefecture. There are izakaya, karaoke bars, and other social venues around Buzenda-cho-2.
- Buzenda Shopping Street (Shinsaku-Dori)
- The Buzenda shopping street includes a lot of famous fugu restaurants and seafood restaurants, etc.
Most hotels and inns are around Shimonoseki Station and Karato.
- Kaikyo Messe Shimonoseki International Trade Building
- YM Securities Co.,Ltd.(head office)
- NHK Shimonoseki Branch Office
- JETRO Yamaguchi
- Passport Center
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting Shimonoseki branch office
- Nishi-chugoku Shinkin Bank(head office)
- Sompo Japan Shimonoseki Building
- Shimonoseki Kaikyo Festival (May)
- Kanmon Kaikyo Fireworks Festival (August)
- Shimonoseki Bakan Festival (August)
- Shimonoseki Kaikyo Marathon (November)
Ferries from Shimonoseki Port International Terminal
- Nearby station
- Nearby Shinkansen Station
- Nearby bus stop
- “Buzenda”(Sanden Kohtsu Co.,Ltd.)
Coordinates: 33°57′06.37″N 130°55′37.82″E / 33.9517694°N 130.9271722°E