Buzz!: The Pop Quiz
|Buzz!: The Pop Quiz|
The cover of Buzz!: The Pop Quiz
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment Europe|
|Release||14 March 2008|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
Buzz!: The Pop Quiz developed by Relentless Software and Sleepydog, is the sixth game in the Buzz! series of quiz games for the PlayStation 2 console. The game features music from the 1990s to the present day. To coincide with the release of Pop Quiz Sony launched a new website called letsplaybuzz.com which allows users to take part in a short 10 question sample game.
- Name that Band- Listen carefully to an audio clip and identify the band.
- Musical Squares- One player chooses a subject and everyone answers questions.
- Big-figs!- One person answers a question and when the get it right they pass the big-fig to the next player.
- Video Stars- Watch a video of pop stars and answer a question about the video.
- Pie Fight- First one to get the answer right gets to throw the pie.
- Pop Picker- Hit your buzzer on a subject and choose who answers the question before it comes up.
- Point Stealer-First person to get the answer right steals points from one player.
- What's That Song- A timer is put on and you try to answer the questions as fast as you can.
|This party video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|