|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Founder(s)||Matthew Slutsky, Cliff Peskin|
|Industry||Industry Residential Development|
BuzzBuzzHome is an online real estate database for new residential developments. It is a free wiki-powered listing service, that sells more prominent listings for a monthly fee. BuzzBuzzHome receives over 600,000 unique visitors per month. The company is based in Toronto and has other offices in Vancouver and New York City.
BuzzBuzzHome was founded in 2009 by co-founders Matthew Slutsky and Cliff Peskin in Toronto. Since then its page-views have grown by about 10 percent per month. In 2012 BuzzBuzzHome expanded offices to New York City to begin providing its services to the United States. Minto Group, Menkes, Pemberton Group, Cityzen, The Remington Group, The Daniels Corporation, Tridel, Toll Brothers, Macklowe Properties, LCOR and approximately 250 other developers have become clients of BuzzBuzzHome.
BuzzBuzzHome provides both demand and supply side services in the real estate market for new developments. For consumers, BuzzBuzzHome allows access to information regarding new developments across North America including pricing, floor plans, renderings, associated builders/developers and other information. It also allows the user to filter their search based on listing attributes. On the supply side, BuzzBuzzHome serves as a marketing tool for developers, brokerages, and marketing agencies. BuzzBuzzHome employs research staff who update developer pages and the site's Wiki format allows registered developers to update their own listings directly. Some developers pay an extra fee for a more prominent feature. Featured listings are advertised in banner ads to local users and are given priority listings in search among other benefits.
- Fung, Amanda. "Canadian outfit brings buzz to residential market". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- McAllister, Duncan. "The site that's got the condo world buzzing". Metro News. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Slutsky, Matthew. "BuzzBuzzHome". The Pitch. Business News Network. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Ladurantaye, Steve. "BuzzBuzzHome eyes the West coast". Top 10 Companies making waves across Canada. The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- Banjoko, Kimberley (May–June 2010). "FIRST-OF-ITS-KIND CANADIAN WEB SITE OFFERS FREE RESIDENTIAL- DEVELOPMENT LISTINGS FOR NATION·S TOP CITIES". Luxury Homes Quarterly. Retrieved 3 August 2012.
- Ladurantaye, Steve. "BuzzBuzzHome eyes the west coast". Top 10 companies making waves across Canada. The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 13 August 2012.