|Operating bases||Branson Airport|
Buzz Airways is a virtual passenger airline that commenced operations on June 12, 2014 out of Branson Airport In Branson, Missouri. Flights are operated as public charters operated by Corporate Flight Management utilizing Jetstream 41 aircraft.
Corporate Flight Management previously operated service to Branson under the Branson Air Express banner.
Buzz Airways service resumed on May 8, 2015 to Austin and Chicago from Branson.
Buzz Airways' 2016 slate of service from Branson will be to Austin and New Orleans and begin May 27, 2016.
- Austin, Texas - Austin–Bergstrom International Airport
- Branson, Missouri - Branson Airport
- New Orleans, Louisiana - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
Buzz Airways Fleet as of April 2015:
|BAe Jetstream 41||4||30||Operated by Corporate Flight Management|
- Gounley, Thomas. Branson Airport’s 2015 service begins to take shape, Springfield News-Leader, December 27, 2014, Retrieved 2015-01-02
- http://www.buzzair.com/fleet/ Buzz Airways Fleet