Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up byard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Byard may refer to:
- Jaki Byard (1922–1999), American jazz pianist, composer, also played trumpet and saxophone
- Paul Byard (1939–2008), American lawyer and architect
- Thomas Byard (died 1800), officer of the British Royal Navy during the French Revolutionary Wars
- Philip Byard Clayton (known as "Tubby Clayton") (1885–1972), Anglican clergyman and the founder of Toc H
- Byard Lancaster (1942–2012), American jazz saxophonist and flutist
- HMS Byard (K315), Buckley class Captains class frigate during World War II
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Byard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.