Bychenko Liudmyla Anatoliivna
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||December 1, 1984|
|Parents||Anatoly Ivanovych and Vira Mykolaivna Bychenko|
|Education||Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy|
Liudmyla Bychenko (born December 1, 1984, Velyki Prokhody village, Dergachiv district, Kharkiv region, Ukrainian SSR) is a candidate of economic sciences, specialty: “productive forces development and regional economy”. Sphere of activity – socio-economic development of territories, decentralization of power, information and internal policy of territories.
Liudmyla is an author of more than forty scientific papers on regional economy and public administration. Developer of “Methodological recommendations of socio-cultural criteria of the united territorial communities”; “Programs of information space development in Donetsk region”; “Programs of development of internal policy of Donetsk region”; Project Manager: “Donetsk Region Cities’ ukrainianization”.
Born in Ukrainian family.
- Father – Anatoly Ivanovych Bychenko – retired, worked as chairman of Prokhody village council of Dergachiv district of Kharkiv region for 23 years. He has a Certificate of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine “For Merit to the Ukrainian people”.
- Mother – Vira Mykolaivna Bychenko – a teacher of elementary classes of the Lykhodrohodivsky Lyceum, experience of work of the teacher of 33 years.
- Brother – Maksym Anatoliiovych Bychenko – Chairman of “Renaissance” farm enterp., General Director of Agro Firm “Astarta”.
- 1991–2002 – Velyki Prokhody comprehensive school of Dergachiv district of Kharkiv region.
- 2002–2007 – Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy, specialty: “Manager of local self-government organizations”, master's degree.
- 2007–2012 – postgraduate study in Kharkiv National Academy of Municipal Economy 08.00.05 – development of productive forces and regional economy.
- 2015 – defense of the dissertation on the topic "Regulation of socio-economic development of the region in view of the influence of agglomeration processes", Candidate of Economic Sciences
- 2017–2020 – Kharkiv Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, specialty: “Public Administration and Administration” (extramural form of study).
- 2010–2016 – assistant of the department of project management in urban economy and construction of Kharkiv Academy of Municipal Economy. Deputy Dean of the City Planning Faculty for educational work. She taught the following subjects: “Municipal Management”, “Fundamentals of Management and Marketing”, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Urban Planning for Educational Activities.
- 2016–2017 – Deputy Director of the Department – Head of the Department of Internal Policy, Reforms and Decentralization of the Information and Internal Policy Department of the Donetsk Regional Military-Civil Administration – Donetsk Regional State Administration.
- 2018 (until 2 July 2018) – Director of Information and Internal Policy Department of Donetsk Regional Military – Civil Administration – Donetsk Regional State Administration
- author of 45 (forty-five) scientific papers on the topic of socio-economic development of territories, decentralization of power, administrative and territorial structure;
- methodological socio-cultural criteria of the united territorial communities were developed under the guidance;
- the Program of Information Space Development of Donetsk Region was developed;
- the Program of development of the internal policy of Donetsk region is implemented;
- Project Manager of “Donetsk Region Cities’ Ukrainianization”
- unmarried, has no children.
- resides in Kyiv.
- Bychenko Liudmyla Anatoliivna. Regulation of social and economic development of the region with the benefits of the agglomeration process [Text]: abstract. dis. cand. econ. sciences: 08.00.05 / Bychenko Liudmyla Anatoliivna; O. M. Beketov Kharkiv. Nat. University of Mun. Econ. - Kharkiv, 2015 .- 21 p.
- Representatives of the communities of the region were told about the implementation of information and internal policy. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
- «Донеччина.UA» - is a contribution to the development of local history, art and culture of our region. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
- A roundtable on counteracting Russian information aggression was held in Donetsk. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
- The commission of the regional state administration once again checked toponymic names and road indicators in Druzhkovka and Pokrovsk. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
- In the Donetsk region for the first time a regional forum “Decentralization: current state and prospects for development”. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
- The development of civil society will be stimulated in Donetsk Region. Official site of Donetsk Regional State Administration
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (November 2019)