Byhalia Friends Church
|Elevation||1,030 ft (314 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1048573|
The Byhalia Post office was established on February 16, 1852. As of 1877, the community contained one store, one physician, and one sawmill. The post office was discontinued on February 14, 1906. The mail service is now sent through the Richwood branch.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Byhalia, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 78.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Byhalia Post Office
- A.S. Mowry, C.E., Atlas of Union County, Ohio, Harris, Sutton & Hare, Philadelphia, 1877, Pg. 20.
|This Union County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|