From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bypassing)
|Look up bypass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bypass may refer to:
- Bypass (audio), in effects units, a switch that allows sound
- Bypass (computing), in computing, circumventing security features in hacking, or taking a different approach to an issue in troubleshooting
- Bypass (road)
- Bypass surgery
- Bypass (telecommunications)
- The bypass valve may refer to the manual addition valve in a rebreather or the blowoff valve on a compressor.
- Bypass capacitor, used to bypass a power supply or other high impedance component
- High bypass, a turbofan aircraft gas turbine engine
- Bleach bypass, an optical effect
- Bypass switch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bypass.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.