This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
York in 2017
University of Alabama|
University of Chicago
|Occupation||Commentator, pundit, columnist, author|
|Notable credit(s)||White House correspondent for National Review magazine; columnist for The Hill; frequent guest on BloggingHeads.tv; author of The Vast Leftwing Conspiracy; formerly worked for CNN|
Thomas Earl York|
Helen Hamilton York
York is the chief political correspondent for The Washington Examiner, a publication he joined in early 2009 following his work as White House correspondent for National Review magazine and a columnist for The Hill. He is also a syndicated columnist.
He has also written for The Atlantic, The Wall Street Journal, The Weekly Standard, and New York Post, among other publications. A frequent guest on television and radio, he has appeared on such programs as Meet the Press, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, The O'Reilly Factor, Meet the Press, Special Report, The Laura Ingraham Show, and Hardball with Chris Matthews, and has contributed occasional commentaries to National Public Radio.
Before working for National Review, York was a news producer at CNN Headline News and an investigative reporter for The American Spectator. In 2001 York explored the misfortunes of his former employer in an essay written for The Atlantic, "The Life and Death of The American Spectator".
- The Vast Left Wing Conspiracy: The Untold Story of How Democratic Operatives, Eccentric Billionaires, Liberal Activists, and Assorted Celebrities Tried to Bring Down a President—and Why They'll Try Even Harder Next Time (NY, Crown Forum, 2005) ISBN 1-4000-8238-2
- Column archive at the Washington Examiner
- Column archive at National Review Online
- Column archive at The Hill
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- Byron York on Charlie Rose
- Byron York on IMDb
- Works by or about Byron York in libraries (WorldCat catalog)
- Video debates/discussions involving York on Bloggingheads.tv
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|