(Redirected from Bystrá)
Bystra may refer to:
- Bystra, Gorlice County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Bystra, Sucha County in Lesser Poland Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Bystra, Bielsko County in Silesian Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Bystra, Żywiec County in Silesian Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Bystra, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Bystra, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Bystrá (Pelhřimov District) in the Vysočina Region of the Czech Republic
- Bystrá, Brezno District in the Banská Bystrica Region of Slovakia
- Bystrá, Stropkov District in the Prešov Region of Slovakia
- Bystrá (mountain), in the Western Tatras, Slovakia
- Bystré (Svitavy District), as earlier Czech name of a town in the Czech Republic, in Svitavy District (Pardubice Region); German name Bistrau
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.