From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Byte, Bytes, byte, or bytes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A byte is a unit of digital information in computing and telecommunications that most commonly consists of eight bits.
Byte may also refer to:
- Byte (magazine), a computer industry magazine
- Bytes (album), an album by Black Dog Production
- Byte (retailer), an unsuccessful computer retailer in the United Kingdom
- Byte (dinghy), a sailing dinghy
- Animal bite, an act that occurs when an animal uses its teeth to pierce another object, including food, flesh and inanimate matter
- Bight (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Byte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.