Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Byte, Bytes, byte, or bytes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A byte is a unit of digital information in computing and telecommunications that most commonly consists of eight bits.
Byte may also refer to:
- Byte (magazine), a computer industry magazine
- Byte (song), a song by Martin Garrix and Brooks
- Bytes (album), an album by Black Dog Productions
- Byte (retailer), a computer retailer in the United Kingdom
- Byte (dinghy), a sailing dinghy
- Byte, a naming series for electric cars from Byton
- Byte (service), a video sharing app.
|Search foron Wikipedia.|