(Redirected from Bzyp)
Bzyb, Bzyp, Bzyph or Bziphi may refer to one of the following things related to Abkhazia:
- Bzyb (region), the historical region of Abkhazia
- Bzyb River, the river flowing through it
- Bzyb (village), a village located in this region
- Bzyb dialect, a dialect of the Abkhaz language
- Bzyb Range, a mountain range bounded by the Bzyb river
- Bzyb Abkhaz, a sub-group of the Abkhaz people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bzyb.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.