C'è un fantasma nel mio letto
|C'è un fantasma nel mio letto|
Italian theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Claudio Giorgi|
|Story by||Claudio Simonelli|
|Music by||Piero Umiliani|
|Cinematography||Raul Perez Cubero|
|Edited by||Giorgio Serralonga|
C'è un fantasma nel mio letto (transl. There is a ghost in my bed Spanish: Hay un fantasma en mi cama) is a 1981 commedia sexy all'italiana directed by Claudio Giorgi. It is the last film directed by Giorgi.
A young newlywed couple on the first night of honeymoon, unable to find a hotel, go to an old castle where the presence of a ghost will make their holiday a nightmare.
- Lilli Carati as Adelaide Fumagalli
- Vincenzo Crocitti as Camillo Fumagalli
- Renzo Montagnani as Archibald Trenton
- Vanessa Hidalgo as Meg
- Guerrino Crivello as Angus
- Luciana Turina as Josephina
During production of the film, the director mentioned that the film was inspired by René Clair's The Ghost Goes West. Film historian and critic Roberto Curti commented that there was very little of Clair's film related to C'è un fantasma nel mio letto.
C'è un fantasma nel mio letto was distributed theatrically in Italy by Cinedaf on 3 April 1981. It was later distributed in Spain as Hay un fantasma en mi cama on 28 November 1981. Curti described the film as being "passed almost unnoticed" by audiences in Italy. In Spain it was a greater success where it has been seen by 278,981 spectators and grossed an equivalent to 266,886 Euro.
- Curti 2019, p. 62.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- Roberto Poppi. I registi: dal 1930 ai giorni nostri. Gremese Editore, 2002. ISBN 8884401712.
- Marco Giusti (1999). Dizionario dei film italiani stracult. Sperling & Kupfer. ISBN 8820029197.
- Curti 2019, p. 63.
- Curti 2019, p. 64.
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|