Care of Footpath
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Care of Footpath|
|Directed by||Kishan Shrikanth|
|Produced by||Shylaja Shrikanth|
|Story by||Kishan Shrikanth|
|Music by||Ravi Dattatreya|
|Cinematography||P. Mathew Rajan|
|Edited by||B. S. Kemparaju|
Kiran Movie Makers
|Budget||₹80 lakh (equivalent to ₹1.9 crore or US$270,000 in 2018)|
|Box office||₹26.8 million (equivalent to ₹64 million or US$900,000 in 2018)|
C/o Footpath (or Care of Footpath) is the first film produced by the Kiran Movie Makers of Bangalore, India. It was directed by the world's youngest film director, Guinness Record Holder Kishan Shrikanth.
An orphan slum boy is adopted by an old lady who finds him on a footpath. He lives with her in the slums, where he makes a living picking up rags. Some school students call him an uneducated brute, which gives him the impetus to get educated. The story tells how he battles the odds of his circumstances to get an education.
- Master Kishan as 'Slummu'
- Jackie Shroff Guest Appearance
- Saurabh Shukla
- Tara as Saraswati Teacher
- B. Jayashree as Slummu's care taking mother
- Kicha Sudeepa as Shankar in a Guest Appearance
- Mukhyamantri Chandru
- Director: Master Kishan
- Producer: Shylaja Shrikanth
- Story: Master Kishan
- Screenplay: Vagdevi (writer) and Master Kishan
- Dialogue: Mysore Harish
- Director of Photography: Mathew Rajan
- Editor: Lakshman Reddy
- Art Director: Hosmane Murthy
- Costumes: Prabhu Raj
- Music: Ravi Dattatreya
|Nominations||0 + N/A|
SICA (South India Cinematographers Association Awards):
- "Film director, 10, calls the shots". London, UK: BBC. 24 January 2006. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "RELEASE - C/O FOOTPATH". London, UK: British Film Institute. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- Supriya, Sharon (November 2007). "Interview of Kishan Shrikanth - World's Youngest Film Director". One India. India: Greynium Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Archived from the original on 12 February 2009. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "54th National Film Awards, 2006" (PDF).
- "CAST - C/O FOOTPATH". London, UK: British Film Institute. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "CREDITS - C/O FOOTPATH". London, UK: British Film Institute. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Karnataka State Film Awards 2005-06". viggy.com.
- "SICA (South India Cinematographers Association Awards)". cinematographers-southindia.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016.