Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Càrn Dearg, a 1,221 m (4,006 ft) peak NW of Ben Nevis
- Càrn Dearg (Ben Alder), a 1,034 m (3,392 ft) Munro north of Ben Alder
- Càrn Dearg, a 1,020 m (3,350 ft) peak SW of Ben Nevis
- Càrn Dearg (Monadh Liath), a 945 m (3,100 ft) Munro, the highest point in the Monadh Liath
- Càrn Dearg (Loch Ossian), a 941 m (3,087 ft) Munro southeast of Loch Ossian
- Càrn Dearg (East of Glen Roy), an 834 m (2,736 ft) Corbett east of Glen Roy
- Càrn Dearg (North of Gleann Eachach), an 817 m (2,680 ft) Corbett north of Gleann Eachach, and north of Glen Roy
- Càrn Dearg (South of Gleann Eachach), a 768 m (2,520 ft) Corbett south of Gleann Eachach, and north of Glen Roy
- Càrn Dearg (Oban), a 437 m (1,434 ft) Marilyn near Oban
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.