Céline Condorelli (born 1974) works between London and Milan and is best known for her publications The Company She Keeps and Support Structures and her artworks which work across the spheres of art and architecture. Support Structures was a co-publication with Gavin Wade (Director of Eastside Projects). She was shortlisted for the Max Mara Art Prize for Women in 2017.
Her work spans architecture and art, exploring relationships, mechanisms and structures which often go unnoticed.
Condorelli received her PhD in Research Architecture from Goldsmiths College, London, England, 2013. Prior to this she completed an MA in History and Theory of Architecture, University of East London, London, England, 2000. Before which, she achieved her RIBA part 2 and diploma from the Architectural Association School of Architecture, London, England, 1999 and her RIBA part 1 and degree from the Architectural Association School of Architecture, London, England, 1995.
She has also been external examiner at Chelsea College of Art & Design (2009-1014) and was senior lecturer at London Metropolitan University School of Architecture and Spatial Design. She has delivered talks and presentations across the globe, including: the Chisenhale Gallery, the Serpentine gallery, the Tate Modern, The Showroom, London; IASPIS, Stockholm.
- "Céline Condorelli – Exhibition bau bau – Pirelli HangarBicocca". Pirelli HangarBicocca. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- Volkert, Klaus (2017-03-15). "Günter Aumann: Kreisgeometrie". Mathematische Semesterberichte. 64 (1): 123–125. doi:10.1007/s00591-017-0181-8. ISSN 0720-728X.
- Céline., Condorelli (2009). Support structures. Wade, Gavin., Langdon, James. [Berlin]: Sternberg Press. ISBN 978-1933128450. OCLC 659741743.
- "Artist-curator Gavin Wade on authorship, curating at Eastside Projects and the post-industrial city - ONCURATING". www.on-curating.org. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- "Max Mara Art Prize for Women: 7th Edition (2017-19) - Whitechapel Gallery". Whitechapel Gallery. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- "Céline Condorelli | Artspace". Artspace. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- "Master of Arts degree in Visual arts and curatorial studies - NABA". www.naba.it. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
- "CV : Céline Condorelli". www.celinecondorelli.eu. Retrieved 2018-11-24.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (December 2018)