From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Côte d'Or, meaning Golden Coast may refer to:
- Côte-d'Or, French department;
- Gold Coast, part of the coast of the West African Gulf of Guinea;
- Côte d'Or (brand) Belgian chocolate brand owned by Mondelēz International, a subsidiary of Kraft Foods;
- Côte d'Or (escarpment), geographical feature and wine-producing area in Côte-d'Or;
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau formerly La Côte d'Or, French restaurant in Saulieu (Côte-d'Or);
- French ship of the line Océan, previously named Côte d'Or in 1793.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Côte d'Or.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.