Jump to navigation Jump to search
D. B. Sweeney
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Original release||September 27, 1997– July 2, 1998|
C-16 referred to a special unit of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that was assigned to the most difficult cases. The unit, based in Los Angeles, was hand-picked by SAC John Olansky (Eric Roberts).
- John Olansky, SAC (Eric Roberts)
- Special Agent Amanda Reardon (Angie Harmon)
- Special Agent Anne Rooney (Christine Tucci)
- Special Agent Scott Stoddard (D. B. Sweeney)
- Special Agent Jack DiRado (Zach Grenier)
- Special Agent Dennis Grassi (Michael Cavanaugh)
- Special Agent Mal Robinson (Morris Chestnut)
- Terrace, Vincent. Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2007 (Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Co., 2008), p.331.
- Terrace, p.289.
- Terrace, Vincent. "C-16: FBI" in Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2007. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Co., 2008.