||This article needs to be updated. (November 2010)|
|Origin||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|Genres||Pop, Latino, Hip Hop|
|Associated acts||Mangu, Tony Touch, N.O.R.E.|
|Past members||Andrew Rogers
The group formed in 1997 in Orlando for the purposes of performing in a talent show. Three of the group's members had been in a previous vocal harmony group, but the five-member group lost two members, and a fourth was recruited, completing the group's later lineup. Their performance at the competition resulted in attention from the backers of Backstreet Boys and 'N Sync, and soon after a record deal ensued. Incorporating Latin elements into their dance-pop sound, the group toured America in 1998 and released their debut album, Different Kind of Love, on Sony Records the next year. Different Kind of Love spawned a radio hit, "Wait Til I Get Home", which peaked at #33 on Billboard's Top 40 Mainstream charts in 1999. On the strength of the single, Different Kind of Love peaked at #163 on the Billboard Top 200.
- Different Kind of Love (1999)
- C-Note (2007)
- Chivalry (2008)
Extended plays (EP's)
- Wepa (2005)
- "Wait Til I Get Home" (1999)
- "Shine" (2001)
- "Forgive Me" (2007)
- "Forgive Me (Acoustic Version)" (2008)
- "Forgive Me (Blues Version)" (2009)
- JKH Entertainment Facebook. Retrieved on September 2, 2014.
- Doing Their Own Thing Is Keynote For C Note. SunSentinel. May 5, 2000. Farber, Jim. Retrieved on September 2, 2014.
- Biography, Allmusic.com
- Billboard Singles, Allmusic.com
- Billboard, Allmusic.com