C. J. Parker
|Casey Jean Parker|
|First appearance||"The River of No Return Part I" (1992)|
|Last appearance||Baywatch (2017)|
|Portrayed by||Pamela Anderson (Television series)|
Kelly Rohrbach (film)
Beach Cafe owner
|Family||Mr. Parker (Father)|
Shelley Sands (Mother)
|Significant other||Matt Brody (Ex-Boyfriend, TV series)|
Cody Madison (Ex-Boyfriend)
Unnamed Rock Star (Ex-Husband)
Ronnie (Love Interest, Film)
Casey Jean "C.J." Parker is a fictional character from the television series Baywatch. Portrayed by Pamela Anderson, she was one of the most popular and longest serving characters who appeared in five seasons of the series. Kelly Rohrbach plays her in the 2017 film.
When Baywatch executive producer David Hasselhoff offered the role of lifeguard C. J. Parker to Pamela Anderson, Anderson was immediately attracted to the role because of the "New Age thinking" that she shared with the character, including an interest in crystals, meditation, and dream interpretation. In the Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding reunion movie, C. J. reveals her biggest interest is in meditation.
The film portrayal of C.J. was met with a mixed-to-negative reception from fans as many believed that Anderson’s successor, Kelly Rohrbach, failed to do the role justice.
- Miller, Michael (January 4, 2016). "Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Kelly Rohrbach Make Hilarious Baywatch Parody Videos Following Her Split from Leonardo DiCaprio". People Magazine.
- Brucculieri, Julia (January 4, 2016). "Model Kelly Rohrbach Cast In Pamela Anderson's Iconic 'Baywatch' Role". The Huffington Post.
- "Baywatch Casting Call: Who We'd Pick to Replace the Original Beach Babes | Shape Magazine". Shape.com. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- Evans, Claire (2016-02-08). "Inside the Surreal, Self-Invented World of Pamela Anderson | VICE | United Kingdom". VICE. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- Bufi, Gem. "Kelly Rohrbach, Dwayne Johnson And Zac Efron To Star In Film Adaptation Of 'Baywatch'". Morning Ledger. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "The Top 11 Blondes in Entertainment | UGO.com". Web.archive.org. 2008-03-04. Archived from the original on March 4, 2008. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|This article about a television drama character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|