C. Bernard Ruffin
C. Bernard Ruffin (born 1947) is an American non-fiction writer who has written many books on religious subjects. He currently resides in Reston, Virginia, where he taught history for twenty-five years at South Lakes High School. He is pastor at Holy Comforter Lutheran Church in Washington, D.C.
Partial list of books
- Fanny Crosby. United Church Press, 1976; Barbour Publishing, 1985.
- The Shroud of Turin: The Most Up-To-Date Analysis of All the Facts Regarding the Church's Controversial Relic
- The Twelve: The Lives of the Apostles After Calvary
- Profiles of Faith: The Religious Beliefs of Eminent Americans
- Last Words: A Dictionary of Deathbed Quotations
- The Life of Brother Andre: The Miracle Worker of St. Joseph
- The Days of the Martyrs: A History of the Persecution of Christians from Apostolic Times to the Time of Constantine
- Padre Pio:The True Story
- "About Us...". Holy Comforter. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. Retrieved Dec 6, 2010.
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|